Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More on gay marriage

Sorry everyone; Chris and I still haven't set a date. We are thinking perhaps a late June Commitment Ceremony, and then a trip when it is convenient to the East Coast for a real Marriage Ceremony. For those who don't know, Domestic Partnership came up in NM. It passed the first round but during the second round Bernadette Sanchez walked out leaving the issue deadlocked for the time being.

Here is the funny thing...Even though people frak around with my rights, if I had the chance to vote on christian straight peoples' rights, even though I don't agree with their ideas, I would never, never vote to take their rights away. That is what it means to have "Family Values".

Thanks to CJ for the following link:

http://vimeo.com/3089746

This, btw, is post number 200. Woo-Hoo!

No comments: