Friday, October 18, 2013

try not...

Holy crap, i am so not ready for the cold weather. My joints aren't particularly fond of the cold anyway, but with this recent surgery, it's just another level of "oh crap." My hip is feeling better today after a week or so of not-so-happy after a rather unfortunate incident involving a runaway car full of puppies.

Still, no caber picking for awhile...still unable to like, say, put on my shoes without squawking in pain. It seems like a simple surgery like this should have a much quicker recovery...my friend who had a hip replacement a month before me has been doing full squats with weights for weeks now...I'm still on partial squats with a 1/3 of my body weight as per my PT and as per the sharp, sphincter spasming pain!

So, I'm trying to patient, I'm trying not to get frustrated...but, like Luke in Yoda's swamp; I'm not so much on the "doing" part as the "trying" part.

No comments: