Monday, December 10, 2012

pimping the pit

One of my recent goals (officially written down) was to be able to use my right shoulder enough to put deodorant on the other pit without discomfort. Check that puppy off! (now aren't you glad i didn't post an accompanying picture?) The second half of that goal was to be able to raise my right arm high enough to effectively apply deodorant to the affected side-I still have some work to do there.

On the diet front, I'm eating too much chocolate, and I know it. And I also know that I am still unwilling to do anything about it as it is being utilized as a coping mechanism. On a positive note, I survived the wife's birthday without succumbing to wheat. Dairy is another story, but I am ok with that for now.

On a final note, I had a really stressful day. The day started out with me feeling like I was doing some good in my job, and ended with me feeling like I totally f'ed myself by getting into this profession. And that is all I have to say about that right now.

No comments: