Wednesday, September 10, 2008

zen or not to zen?


At dinner I was just thinking about how I used to be very spiritually connected. Around the time I moved down here, I was totally in a state of Trust and Faith. These days, I have my moments of connection, and when I have them they are great, but then a lot of the time I am just so not there. I was trying to figure out what it would take to get that Connection back, but I haven't really come up with a good answer yet.

In my last job I came across a woman who is a psychologist, but she specializes in spirituality, and I was thinking that maybe it was time to pay her a professional visit. I can live with just about anything when my spiritual life is in order, and the truth is, I am doing fine as is, but I know it can be better- and it has been better. I want that back.

No comments: