Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gratitude

Last night I encouraged my group to do a daily gratitude list in order to start the day off in positive direction. So, I will follow my own advice, at least for today. I am grateful for my big comfortable bed, my loving wife, my silly pups, quiet mornings, mate tea, health insurance, spirituality, the opportunities I have been given (and have taken advantage of) to become a whole person, and supportive friends. I am also grateful for Maiden and the Crone metaphysical shop in Aztec-Eddie makes the trip I have to make up to the 4-corners for work worthwhile.

It is easy to see the things that aren't right in my life when that is my focus-when I change my focus to gratitude, the situations in my life are the same, but my perception of those situations changes. I create my own reality by my attitude...and for today I will focus on an attitude of gratitude.

2 comments:

actor momma thrower said...

Coffee, Yellow leaves, happy songs and sappy songs

Cowgirl71 said...

and good friends to throw heavy shit with :)