Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I am grateful for...

Back when my friend Sheila and I were roommates, we had this holiday tradition (which I think, may have been started by Sheila's friend 'Sassy' Jo). Rather than saying some prayer at the meals, but to still bring in a bit of The Sacred, we would hold hands and go around the table stating what we were grateful for.

I haven't shared a holiday meal with Sheila in a long time, and I haven't kept the tradition alive in my travels. I think this Chris chick would be open to continuing on the tradition. To get things started, here is a short list...

I am grateful for the people in my life who make me laugh, for all of the Love from all of my friends, for Saigon Restaurant and the many friends I have shared meals with there, for the ability to ride a motorcycle, for Enya (yes, I'm a freak), for my cool tattoos, for BSG, for my internship, for my gym membership, for the burned cookies my mom sent me, for my Home, and for finding my Soul Mate.

Your turn...

No comments: