Wednesday, December 3, 2008

zipping along

The drive to Phoenix was cold, wet, and foggy. Shortly before we reached Phoenix, the clouds began to disperse and we started to see blue sky. Coincidentally, it's about the same place where the wall of saguaros begin. As it happens, I love clouds, and there were some wonderful images to be had, so I snapped pictures as we zipped along, overjoyed to be out of the rain AND to see clouds again (NM skies are sadly empty of clouds).

I was sad to have missed Jeannette and Megan on our trip, but I am sure we will have another opportunity to meet. Perhaps for the Santa Cruz trip around January 16. (Yes, I know I said I was going to boycott CA, but I already had my tattoo planned...besides I'm sure Teresa didn't vote for Prop H8)...and I still haven't heard from LA Ink. :)

No comments: