Sunday, December 14, 2008

What kind of cake?

Chris and I haven't decided on a date...and that can wait for now since we are thinking spring/summer. The most important question right now is; What kind of cake will we have? We already know the most important aspect of the cake...who will make it! And that will be our fabulous baker friend ('pasty chef' is probably the correct term, but I'm a hick so I don't know any better), Lisa. BTW, if you have any baking needs, let me know, I will hook you up with. I added a poll to the side bar so my devoted readers (all 5 of you) can help with cake selection. It is 6:08 am, so I am admittedly not very sharp so I couldn't really think of many cake selections, but feel free to give us ideas (keep in mind that I am allergic to nuts) (and we both hate carrot cake).

(Hey Lisa, I'm assuming from your comment that you will let us hire you for the cake?) :)

2 comments:

Rosa said...

Of course as the daughter of a baker, I have to chime in on this one:

Red velvet? (Very white trash!) Tres leches? (Brown girl cake of choice.)

Fruitcake? (Not a joke--so much. I love fruitcake--and it's traditional for the top tier to be fruitcake so you can save it for your first anniversary.)

Cowgirl71 said...

Dude...we both love tres leches...however the leche makes both of us pee out our butts...not so pretty on the wedding night...