Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving adventures


Chris and I have returned from Phoenix, and neither of us is ready to return to 'real life', especially not me. I am one cranky ol' ho. OMG. I really don't travel well anyway, and I ate too many things that were straight out of container or fast-food wrapper, and I feel emotionally, mentally and physically frakked up. I can't believe I used to eat this way on a regular basis. Traveling is always a good reminder for me of why people who aren't eating anything resembling healthy, feel so crappy. Chalk it up to another lesson for my future profession.

Photos to come, but not today. I got to meet the in laws, and everyone was great. Chris' sister Sally is a hoot. While there, Winkle got her furry little toes spoiled off...and EVERYONE loved her...and she was so calm. Winkle is a dog who needs a human around a lot more than I am. It made me feel rather guilty about her situation, and if Sally became serious about "Winkle can come live with Auntie Sally", I would gladly pack her little suitcase because I know how much happier Wink is with a full time mommy (and a pool!).

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I'm so sorry I missed seeing both of you!! How's the LA Ink thing going? You gals heading out this way?

Jeanette said...

Did you see this? http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/c0cf508ff8/prop-8-the-musical-starring-jack-black-john-c-reilly-and-many-more-from-fod-team-jack-black-craig-robinson-john-c-reilly-and-rashida-jones

actiasluna said...

Aww... little miss limpybutt.

Sounds like you had a really good time, though. Other than the crappy eating.

I miss you. *hugs*