Saturday, August 16, 2008

Charley Brown



So, you remember the Charley Brown Christmas
right? Charley Brown brings home the pitiful little Christmas tree, everyone makes fun of them, and then Linus makes a big speech about Love...and then they all decorate up the little tree and give it some TLC and it is the most perfect tree ever. Well, I went peach tree hunting yesterday, and I brought home my own Charley Brown tree. I have included the before and after planting pictures and will continue to post updates. I don't think the transition will be quite as quick as those that happen on cartoons, however. It will need some special fertilizer, some pruning once it acclimates, and of course; lots of TLC. The same could be said of most of us. May you all bless yourselves with the things you need in order to be perfect Charley Brown Trees.

No comments: