Monday, August 25, 2008

Ever have one of those days...

where you can't seem to wake up? Well, I've been having one for about 3 months now. It gets better, and it gets worse, but it doesn't go away. And I gotta tell ya, being tired all of the time is exhausting...cuz you want to do stuff, and you try, but then it kicks your butt. My normal blood pressure runs around 110 over 60 or so, but of late, on the good days I'm topping off at 102 over 59. But western MDs would rather see that than high, so even when you tell them that you feel like crap, all they tell you is "maybe you should reduce the stress in your life...maybe a vacation?" Seeing as I don't have money for a vacation, I don't get how that is supposed to help my stress as I would be thinking about how I was going to pay for my vacation the entire time I was on it. Some people are really out of touch with reality.

No comments: