Sunday, August 24, 2008

the great thing about digital cameras...



is that you can take as many pictures as you want and not feel guilty...and you can take as many pictures as you need to get the shot right (and you know right away when the shot is right).

Above are two examples of former dilemmas. See, when Leah and I were together we would get our pix back from the photo place, open up our envelope and find that 20 out of 24 photos were of our dogs. And each time we would resign to take less pictures of the dogs, yet each time, we would do it all over again. Now I can take whatever damn pictures I want of my dog being cute, and if they are lame, which most are, I can delete them. No harm, no foul.

Also, there are those moments of wanting to get a perfect photo. At 'Con I got C a Hellboy shirt which came with horns. I thought she looked cute as hell in it, but she was feeling rather self conscious. After many attempts, I got a photo that I felt was a great pose for her outfit. And I got to take as many damn pictures as I wanted to get the shot. And then I took some more, and got another one that I thought was quite cute. And since I think she is pretty hot, I included it.

No comments: