Friday, June 6, 2008

coming back to center


It has been weird to feel so off-kilter after having been feeling so good. I'm starting to feel less out of it, but I'm still having this weird anxiety complete with "snakes and butter" in my guts. It seems like it would be easier to talk myself out of the way I'm feeling if I could pin-point where exactly it was coming from, but I don't know. I just know that I feel like barfing all the time and I'm constantly worried that there is something wrong/constantly going to negative places in my head, and then of course I start getting paranoid that there is something seriously physically wrong with me...
Damn, that sounds just like my mother. So apparently I need to have an exorcism of some sort. Have a mentioned lately how grateful I am to be in NM and how grateful I am to have 'family' of my choosing?

No comments: