Sunday, June 22, 2008

shit i'm tired.

I'm normally not a nap kinda gal, but I've been finding myself needing to nap on my first day off for the last couple of days. I certainly don't mind naps, but I really don't have the extra time for naps right now with the volume of homework I have. If I were the kind of person who could read after a day at work, I might be able to keep up a bit better, but as it is, I can barely read the back of the box on mac'n cheese. Once again, I'm finding that ND has still taken the wind out of me. I would have no problem crawling back into bed and staying there until tomorrow morning. Unfortunately I'm supposed to be meeting an old classmate for early dinner...although she hasn't called me back to confirm, so I deeply suspicion that after I drive across town I'm going to get no-showed. But if I don't go, I take the risk of being the no-show-er. Shit, I'm tired.

Well, since this didn't post, I can now tell you that said classmate and I got our signals crossed, and I had dinner with my friend Chris instead, and finished reading a very riveting chapter in Theories and Techniques of Group Counseling .

No comments: