Friday, June 27, 2008

resolution of the saga...

Whilst having a slow moment at the store, Divinity intervened and I wrote a very nice resignation letter...no mention of anyone being a self centered arse, or anything. I said something to the effect of "the stress of full time school and working 4 days a week were too much for my immune system to handle, and that I was honored to have been a part of the team, and would miss it..." all of which were true statements.

The boss and I spent the day strategically avoiding each other, but when it was time for him to leave for the day, he came up to me and informed me that he had gotten my letter and that he was sorry to be loosing me, or some such sentiment. I just grunted and squeaked a bit, afraid to engage. All is well. Thanks B and B for the feedback and support, it is good to know that I did the right thing.

On a completely different note: Damn! My belly is hairy.

No comments: