Saturday, June 14, 2008

retro


I'm wishing I had access to all of my stuff without having to go to my storage unit. There is a picture in my senior yearbook of one our guitar-band performances. The reason for wanting this particular photograph (to put in this post) is that I almost wore the very same wranglers and the very same cowboy boots out to go dancing tonight. I would just like to point out that that makes said items of clothing 19 years old. Do I have a disorder, or am I just sentimental...hmmm, funny how 'mental' is in that word.
I changed my mind on that pants because although they fit semi-comfortably enough, I still have a larger roll than I would like hanging over (nice, yes...I'm always happy to share). The boots I had on and thought I would wear, but they were already slightly uncomfortable, and since I plan on dancing, even if the music sucks-ass (which it has the last 4 times I've gone out to any homo dancing place), I decided to go with my work boots. Now if I had that damn picture, this post wouldn't seem nearly so boring.

No comments: